Who We Are
Assurance Women’s Center is a pro-life organization sponsored by Bible believing Baptist Churches and individuals. We were established in 2006 to reach out to the greater Fox Valley area and impact lives for Christ.
We assist our clients with mater-nity, baby and toddler materials through our Learn & Earn Program, referrals including but not limited to medical, nutritional assistance, pregnancy testing, and Biblical Counseling.
We are here to win souls to Christ, promote the Biblical view of the sanctity of human life from conception to eternity, promote Biblical attitudes toward the unborn and women with unplanned pregnancies and to oppose the practices of abortion, infanticide and euthanasia.
Interested in Being Involved?
Be involved by praying for us, learning more about us and staying informed, collecting and donating baby and maternity items and/or volunteering your time to help either short term or long term. Call or email us for further information.
Board Members and Director
- Pastor Ray Anderson - Lakeshore Baptist of Kewaunee
- Pastor Jason Brenenstuhl - Wyldewood Baptist of Oshkosh
- Pastor Paul Brown - Bay City Baptist of Green Bay
- Pastor Mark Cline - Calvary Baptist of Kaukauna
- Pastor Matthew DeCleene - Twin City Baptist of Marinette
- Pastor Randy Graham - Grace Baptist Church of Appleton
- Pastor Larry Gross - First Baptist of Waupaca
- Pastor Joel Smith - Maranatha Baptist of Shiocton
- Pastor Greg Sorenson - Maranatha Baptist of Shiocton
- Gina Buhrow - Executive Director
Our mission is to affirm and promote the sanctity of human life, the values of the family and Biblical morality in our community. It is our resolve to withhold attitudes of judgement and condemnation, projecting instead attitudes of love, support, and service to our clients. We are committed to sharing the Gospel with everyone to whom we minister, and discipling those who receive Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
“I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Marvelous are Thy works, and that my soul knoweth right well.”
“...Therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live”
“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; And before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee…”